How we use your data
All the information we collect via our website or through correspondence with you is used to operate and improve the service we offer you. We are committed to using your personal information only for:
- Dealing with orders and accounts for the supply of our goods and services.
- Planning and managing The Watch Studio business activities, including analyzing customers' shopping habits and preferences.
- Providing you with information about the products and services we offer.
- Assessing your request for delivery of goods and services from us where we may make enquiries about you including searching your records held by organizations like Equifax and credit reference agencies. At all times where we use or disclose your information it will remain secure.
There are only three circumstances where we may share some of your data with others:
- We need to provide agents (including credit reference agencies, credit card clearing agencies, fraud prevention and detection agencies) that we use to process the orders you place with us or who assist us in the service we provide to you. In these instances, we provide them with only the information they need to perform their function.
- In the unlikely event that our business assets are ever sold to or purchased by another company. (Our data records are part of our business).
- We NEVER make names and addresses or other information available to other companies who want to sell you products even if we think they may interest you, unless you tell us to. If you do wish to receive such offers and information from related companies and brands please email email@example.com with your name and address.
Data over the Internet
The internet is a global network - therefore there are cases where your data travels internationally. We want you to know that if you visit or shop with The Watch Studio, you're agreeing and authorizing us to process data in this way.
- If you would like us to send you offers from other companies that we think may interest you by email please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you do not wish to receive any further email messages from us (and we quite understand if you don't, but remember that if you unsubscribe we will not be able to send you Sale details before anyone else) please email email@example.com.
All The Watch Studio online purchases take place in a safe environment using the latest security technology to protect our customers.
We encrypt your credit card information to ensure your transactions with us are private and protected as they travel over the Internet. We accept orders only from Web browsers that permit communication through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology - this means you cannot inadvertently place an order through an unsecured connection. Most web browsers above version 3 support this security.